Know Jesus, Know Peace
In the toughest of times, one of the most effective and powerful prayers we can or will ever pray is “HELP Me God!”🙏
Here is a message that I hope builds your faith and encourages you:-)
Peace to You
Peace: eirēnē, peace (literally or figuratively); by implication prosperity: – quietness, rest, + set at one again (be as one, unified with Jesus, be restored). Having peace of mind, tranquility, arising from reconciliation with God and a sense of divine favor. Peace, meaning health, welfare, prosperity, every kind of good.
In Luke 1:79, “the way of peace” means the way of happiness; freedom from disturbance.
Doesn’t that sound Divine? It is!
This is the Peace that Jesus has provided for everyone to have, experience, and enjoy with Him as we Abide and remain (constantly connected) in Jesus. He is the Vine from which flows all His blessings and benefits to us His branches and produces in us the Fruit of His Spirit that we bear (Galatians 5:22-23). Love, Joy, Peace…
We all face challenges and discouragement from time to time and it is our Faith in God and Jesus that gets us through victoriously.
Whatever challenges you may be facing right now may be very horrible and very difficult and feel like it’s never going to come to an end, it will! Please Don’t Give Up !🙏🏻
I want to encourage you and give you hope and perspective; what you are experiencing is only temporary! It has a starting point and most definitely has an ending point. It is NOT going to last forever although it may feel that way.
Here is the good news; when we get to the end of ourselves meaning we have done everything we know to do in our own strength turn to JESUS; He will Help!
He is the Only One Who has the Power that can and will set you free and deliver you from fear, worry, torment, depression, and despair, and in exchange give you freedom, peace, joy, and every other good and beneficial thing.
And He wants to, God’s desire for you; Absolute freedom, deliverance, and salvation all which are found in Jesus.
That is why He sent Him into the world so everyone can be saved, set free, and delivered and enjoy life abundantly with Him:-)
I am going to share a few passages that I hope and pray 🙏🏻 will provide you with hope, peace, and faith in what God says versus how you feel.
Feelings are fickle and don’t always align with what is true and real and at times cause us great emotional conflict, confusion, and harm.
Gods Word is True and has real spiritual power (Hebrews 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Romans 1:16) and when you put your faith in God and His Word (believing what He says versus what you feel) your feelings will begin to lose power and effect and you will begin to experience His peace and freedom like never before. Look (Focus your attention) to God for Help don’t look (focus) at the problem!
When you focus on your feelings and the problem it may seem impossible to overcome, and cause/produce a downward spiral of negativity, doubt, and/or depression that can lead to despair and hopelessness. We MUST discipline ourselves to REJECT all negative thoughts and replace them what God’s Word says and teaches and think and meditate on them.
When your focus is on God and Jesus and His promises you will be encouraged that Help is available and on the way. He has promised to never leave nor forsake us and is Ever Present to Help in our time of need.
- Heb 4:14 But Jesus the Son of God is our great High Priest who has gone to heaven itself to help us; therefore let us never stop trusting him.
- Heb 4:15 – This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses since he had the same temptations we do, though he never once gave way to them and sinned.
- Heb 4:16 – So let us come boldly to the very throne of God and stay there to receive his mercy and to find grace to help us in our times of need.
Trust God and Keep Believing!
He Who has Promised is Faithful to fulfill it:-)
- Isa 26:3 – You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You Because he trusts in You.
- Isa 26:4 – Trust in the Lord God always, for in the Lord Jehovah is your everlasting strength.
- Php 4:6 – Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
- Php 4:7 – Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
- Php 4:8 – And now, brothers, as I close this letter, let me say this one more thing: Fix your thoughts on what is true and good and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely, and dwell on the fine, good things in others. Think about all you can praise God for and be glad about.
- Php 4:9 – Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.
If you put into practice (continually) these things you have been instructed to do; You will begin to experience all these things and more on a continual basis. And remember He (God) Who said these things is Faithful and watches over His Word to perform them (Isaiah 55:11) in our lives as we believe (Keep Faith) in what He says. That is the way in which we receive and experience All His blessings and benefits-
- Psa 103:1 – A Psalm Of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
- Psa 103:2 – Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
- Psa 103:3 – Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases (Isaiah 53),
Psa 103:4 – Who redeems your life from destruction (John 3:16), Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
- Psa 103:5 – Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]! [Isa 40:31]
- Psa 103:6 – The LORD works righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.
- Psa 103:7 – He revealed his will and nature to Moses and the people of Israel.
- Psa 103:8 – The LORD is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.
- Psa 34:2 – I will boast only in the LORD; let all who are helpless take heart.
- Psa 34:3 – Come, let us tell of the LORD’s greatness; let us exalt his name together.
- Psa 34:4 – I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears.
- Psa 34:5 – Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces.
- Psa 34:6 In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened; he saved me from all my troubles.
- Psa 34:7 For the angel of the LORD is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him.
- Psa 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!
- Psa 30:5 For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But JOY comes in the morning.
- Isa 61:1 The Sovereign LORD has filled me (Jesus) with his Spirit. He has chosen me and sent me To bring good news to the poor, To heal the broken-hearted, To announce release to captives And freedom to those in prison.
Isa 61:2 He has sent me to proclaim That the time has come When the LORD will save his people And defeat their enemies. He has sent me to comfort all who mourn.
- Isa 61:3 To give to those who mourn in Zion (everywhere on the planet) Joy and gladness instead of grief, A song of praise instead of sorrow. They will be like trees That the LORD himself has planted. They will all do what is right, And God will be praised for what he has done.