1. Be a part of the community and learn from others. Join our Facebook Group.
2. Do you have a prayer request? You can post your prayer request right here on our website. Prayer works! We'll let you know every time you have been prayed for!
3. Please begin reading the Bible now. It will fill you with His power as well as the knowledge of His will for your new life in Him. To begin, the book of John in the New Testament is a great place to start. Then Acts, Philippians, 1st and 2nd Timothy, Romans and the Psalms are all be great foundations for you.
4. Find a good Christian, Bible-believing CHURCH. The fellowship of like-minded believers is going to be important to your new walk with God. Your new walk was never supposed to be done alone, so get connected to a body of local Believers as soon as possible.
5. ANYTIME you have a spiritual question or want someone to pray with you, here is a great way to do that, anytime, for no charge! Click Here to Chat
6. We would love to know your salvation story! Click Here to share your story!
-Start to pray. Praying is not "a script." If you don't know what to say, just talk to God from your heart. Just like you would to a friend that knows you really really well. He will never ever get tired of talking to you. The more time you talk to Him the closer He becomes. And just like you would treat any good friend, let Him talk too. Listen to Him too. Then do what He says. It takes faith, but He will reward it. We promise...because He promises!
- It's important to start SERVING God by serving His people as well as those that don't know Him yet. In this new life of SERVICE, we gain by giving. He will help you. Always know, He will never leave you. Scripture says, [… He, Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! So we take comfort and be encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm. I will not fear or dread or be terrified. What can man do to me?] - Hebrews 13: 5b-6 amplified version.
One part of SERVING is sharing Christ with others. When you do, He will give you the words and the courage. It does not have to be perfect. Just tell them of your new experience, strength, and hope that you have found in Christ. That is your testimony. That will be enough. Christ is responsible for the outcome of your words, not you. He is the One 'being weighed' in their heart, not you.
We are sincerely excited about your journey!
A Safe Place Online Team